Arkansas Law TV includes both national and local news feeds from authoritative and reliable news and legal sources. These feeds are updated frequently with the latest legal news and in some cases represent the blog feeds of specific law firms in the state of Arkansas.
- Law Firms Risk Losing Ground If They Don't Keep Pushing For Equity
- Racial Disparities on the Bar Exam Have Persisted for Decades. Does the Legal Profession Care?
- Rudy Giuliani Suspended From Practice of Law in New York, First Department Announces
- Senate Judiciary Advances Bills to Let Cameras in Courtrooms, Over Judiciary's Objections
- How I Made Practice Group Leader: 'Open Two-Way Communication Is Important to Building Strong Relationships and Teams,' Maggie Hickey of Schiff Hardin
- See More From Law.com